Monday, October 15, 2012

Weekend Oct. 13, 2012

Love my boys

 I love our weekends together.  We went to our favorite restaurant (Johannas kitchen)  And took a drive up the canyon.  It was breathtaking.   I am enjoying being with my family so much this fall.  One of the greatest things we have done is taking dance out of our lives.  We have quit spending so much time at a dance studio and now spend time together as a family eating dinners together, talking, watching our favorite shows, getting home work done and playing.   It has greatly benefitted our busy family.


 Jt is in heaven with his two favorite girls!

 Exhausted after playing all weekend.  These two fall asleep in each others arms every night.  I have never seen a connection between two people in all my life.  When one wakes up in the morning she will make the other one her lunch and draw pictures on the sack with her twins name on it and make her breakfast.  They serve and love each other so much.  Beautiful example of unconditional love.
 Caramel apples is a tradition in October.  We made the most delicious caramel apples and ate them all!!  So yum.





No comments: