Thursday, October 11, 2012

Cycling therapy!!




















 I think the thing that has saved me this summer and fall are my cycle rides.  I fill my water bottles, pump my tires up, strap on my helmet and put on my music.   I go into a world that is all mine.  I am alone, just me and the road, and my thoughts.  I pray, I meditate, I make plans, think of my dreams and goals.
  I feel this time has been the most inspirational time of my life.  I find so much gratitude as I look up to the mountains or across the valley.  Sometimes as I soak up the beauty of our world I am so full of gratitude for where I live, my health, my family and my life that I find myself on the verge of tears.
When I return home I feel like a new person, I am strong, I am happy and I feel I can handle what life has to offer me.



No comments: