Saturday, June 13, 2009

LAKE POWELL JUNE 2009

Two Peas in a pod!!





No one wanted to gut the fish so Kaycee grabbed a knife and the fish and did it like a pro!!  
Deb, Kris, Kaycee, Natalie
House boat kitchen!

Jt and Clayton cooking dinner up on top of the house boat!!   Clayton is an incredible chef and had us eating like kings the entire time!

Daniel caught a fish on his birthday.....June 8th  He is 9 years old.
Spencer was just quietly fishing in his P.J's

Such awesome friends!!I hurt my ankle in a water skiing biff and spent the day at the E.R in Page.  It actually was a very fun visit with Kaycee and Kristen and I making each other laugh for 4 hours!





We hiked to the top of a mountain and Kaycee did a yoga session with us.  It was so incredible!!









Getting our work out in for the week!!



Kristen Barlow, me, and Kaycee

Clayton calls me his "Femmie Me"   as scary as it is we are way to alike!!  


Way to soon to go home!  6 days in powell is just too short of a time!

3 comments:

Abigail said...

There is something missing in all of those pictures...um the boat, uh no..um fish, uh no....um fun people, uh no...um MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! Abs has got to go next time. I have never been so jealous of something in my entire life. :) I love you! Gorgous pics! I am so lucky to have you as a friend, You are so pretty, I think you are amazing in every way....ok ok I am kissing up so you will take me next time. Do you need breakfast in bed? JK I mean every word!xoxo

Debbie Thomas said...

Breakfast in be would be nice!! You know I would never leave you out of a trip I plan ever ever ever!!! Love you too babe, thanks for the kind words even if you kissing up. I am all about working the system!!

Dartay said...

Wow, what a fun trip! I am totally jealous, I have never been to Powell if you can believe it! Looks like a blast with all those families, you guys sure know how to vacation! Have fun on your river trip!