Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Tyler Cahoon leaving on his mission ===Speeding ticket!!

I love this woman!!  She is an amazing person and friend to me.
So I am at my house minding my own business eating peanuts when in through my door barges Stacie Godfrey!!  She tells me to get this Farrari we are housing for a friend at John's work and come take Tyler for a ride before he gets set apart to be an official "Missionary!"  I tell her to take it, but she wants me to so I agree and drive him around realllllllllllly fast.  We were going over 100 at one point.  Well....... I found out that cops really don't give you a break when you are speeding in a Farrari.  I got a ticket!!!  Crappy, but worth being able to be with Tyler for a bit before he leaves.


Remove Formatting from selectionKelsea and Ethan Roberts

Poor Ethan just had all his wisdom teeth removed!!
Good luck on your mission Tyler!!  You will be an awesome missionary.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

hmmm.... wonder when i'll get to go for a ride? Or sweet,little, precious Camden. hmmmm.....still waiting.

Stacie said...

Thanks for the sweet message and getting me to your blogspot. You state "check out your LITTLE clan"...6 kids...you are busy! :) It looks like you have a great family and you are that "cool" mom. Regardless of all the craziness life brings, based on your thoughts and quotes, you also get "IT!" If we could just never sweat the small stuff, right? See you at the gym and maybe some other fun social events.